- Zipper closure.
- High Capacity 40: Unfolded size: 22.8 x 13.4 x 7.9-inches (H x W x D). Roomy enough to carry what you need on the trip like the hammock, clothes, towel, food, and a couple of beers if needed. NOTE: The backpack is 40L+ when it is fully packed. 1 Main Compartment, 2 Top Pouch (Interior Exterior), 1 Front Spandex Pouch, 2 Sports Bottle Holder, and Padded Backpack Strap with a Chest Clip.
- Practical Design: This hiking backpack has bungee elastic ropes and straps for hanging the trekking poles, fishing rods, sleeping bags, and camping accessories for extra space. Chest strap for secure lock firmly and has the whistle wildlife essentials helping you to find your companion when in need. Large side mesh pocket to hold the big bottle
- Lightweight Yet Durable: The backpack is made from High-Quality Water and Tear Resistant Nylon fabric that strengthens and provides long-lasting performance with minimal weight.
- Packable Handy Size: It fits into an ultra-compact pouch and easily folds up into a small pocket: 9.85x 9.06 inches (H x W). Weight: 12.7 ounces.
- Versatile: Ultra-light and Ultra-durable daypack. Perfect for hiking, occasional travel, day-to-day use, pack beach accessories, suitcase alternative, storing diapers, college, camera compartment, camping, and more.
I don't use this for any one thing but everything I use it for like biking around town and I need to carry a change of clothes, tailgating during football games, or even just carrying a smaller cooler while I disc golf with my friends it's perfect! Very lightweight. Can't really say to it's waterproof-ness. I think I maybe I used it twice during rain when I was on my bike and at the moment I can't recall if it kept everything dry or not. And it truly is amazing how easily it folds up into itself to become this little fanny pack looking thing Haha. Great product. I've had it well over a year now and I do not regret it.
This bag works best when full, but otherwise it is light and good for backpacking on a budget. Did not test water resistance. Took it out backpack camping once, and I was able to put a camping pad and one person tent inside, along with plenty of water bottles and food. However the sleeping bag and blanket had to go on the outside, which is to be expected with a 40L bag. The shoulder straps are good for light loads, but you may be unhappy if you have to carry a heavy load for a long time. Excellent bag for sight seeing and tourist backpacking where you won't need to carry anything but your clothes and a few items.
I bought this item for my kids first pack. My Son is 9 and my Daughter is 7, and they are both getting into the world of backpacking. We needed something that both is small and lightweight, but nothing that needs experts to help adjust and set-up. It can roll up into a small little pouch like all our rain suits, so they can throw this into their foot locker of camping gear. There is no frame, which I think is a good selling point for younger kids. I would even consider this as pack to keep in the car for short trips, if they were spur of the moment things, I guess. I am not sure on the water resistance ability of the packs yet, but likely I would use a water resistance cover instead of only relying on the pack itself. My only issue is that the lower half isn't a segregated pocket, for a sleeping bag, the bag is one large pocket.
Haven't tested the water resistance yet, but seems like it'll do well.I purchased this pack for my friend who is homeless and needed a backpack. He's been testing it for several weeks now and it's a winner. Pretty easy to pack, super light weight. The color is great for visibility (we got the orange.) The whistle is very practical, too. I confess I was letting him give it a good test because I need a good pack for thru-hiking and based on his experience this pack has moved to the top of my gear list for when we're all allowed in the parks again. My only possible gripe is that the shoulder straps are thin and could, after several hours with a heavy pack, feel less than comfortable. But I know I can get shoulder strap pads to add on, so not too worried about that.
Great bag! lightweight and good qualityOnly one small minus that I found is that it does not have a lot of place to attach tent, sleeping bag etc.I bought it because I was going for backpacking here for the first time and it did it job great! Will for sure use it more even just for usual hiking.If you need big bag right how and you are not ready to spend a lot of money - it's the perfect choice